Get freshly harvested Duxbury Oysters delivered to your door.
Straight from our farm to your table, delivered directly to your door, nearly anywhere in the United States.
Our Tide-to-Table package is sure to please any oyster lover. Select from Duxbury Oyster Company’s signature Prince Caspian Oysters from Duxbury Bay, or try one of our other oyster selections from Ichabod Flat Oysters of Plymouth, MA; 2 Rock Oyster Farm of Duxbury, MA; or Davenport Oysters of Dennis, MA. Choose to add a shucking knife and glove to any order.
Order online before 3pm EST Monday through Thursday, and get them the following day via UPS. Next Day Shipping is included in the price of our online oyster products and is available to areas outside local pickup range. Although our shipment products contain 50 oysters, we can supply just about any quantity within reason.
Contact us with any questions you have about quantities or special orders and we’ll work with you to get you just what you need. Our number one goal is to put a smile on an Oyster lover’s face.
Give us a call (508) 697.8377 to inquire about large quantities or special orders.
Oysters are shipped in temperature controlled packaging along with instructions on how to care for your oyster bundle before shucking. Check out our “Shucking 101” video to learn to shuck like a pro!
We use overnight shipping services and packaging to ensure that the oysters arrive cold and fresh.
Shipping Conditions & Instructions
- All oysters are harvested in accordance to DMF (division of Marine Fisheries) and the EP (Environmental Police) regulations.
- Harvested oysters are put on ice and brought to our HAACP approved (department
- of Public Health and FDA) wholesale facility.
- All oysters are cooled below 45 degrees and maintain under that temperature throughout the packing and shipping process.
- All oysters are harvested and shipped within 24 hrs.
- We use perishable grade boxes, styrofoam insulated and packed with frozen gel packs.
- Our shipping partner, Unishippers, works with UPS to monitor each shipment to maintain the “cold-chain” from harvest to delivery is unbroken.